expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, December 6, 2013

My twin

I know this has nothing to do with "HOW TO DATE GOD'S WAY", but today is my twins birthday. And part of who I am today is because of her.





Happy Birthday!
You are the best birthday gift I could ever ask for, a life long gift that keeps giving back.

I love you so much!
But you already know that!

I love the fact that we share everything together. You are always a part of me and I love you for that. Your my other half. No one else can really say that because their not identical twins.... We share a special something that no one could understand. I'm such a part of you as you are a part of me.

Life as I know it wouldn't be the same if I didn't have you to share it with.

I love you my twinny twin twin. And I'm so glad that we share everything from our face to our birthday. It couldn't get any better than that.

Happy Birthday Mana
I Love You................


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to! the both of you.
    Hope you have loved and enjoyed it.I am thankful to God for the both of you.

    Kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much chic. You are amazing. I love you more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet indeed, happy belated birthday Mrs Elsie and Mrs Elise, may God bless both of you. Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...