expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, January 19, 2014

How do I get a guy to ask me out?

 Question from one of my bloggers and my answer:

What do you do when you notice someone watching you?  When you get up close the person closes up to you. This has happened more than once to me. I don't understand men very much. I was married now I am divorced. He was unfaithful. Why are these men studying me but lack confidence to talk to me? I am just waiting for a real man with courage to come forth. I thought maturity come with age, these men are older but I don't see that. I am very easy to talk to and get along with. Why have I not been able to find love?

 
Dear reader:
Each man is different, they all have their own character and personality. For example, My man he is very serious and calm. But when we were dating or when he wanted to date me, he pushed that aside to get to know me. Not all men are like that.

Men were made with the hunting instinct, they naturally go after something they want. That comes natural to them. So I would say to you, if you notice a man watching you, or you hear he likes you. Let him come to you. If he really likes you, then whether he is a shy guy or not, he will have to man up and come up to you to ask you out or risk you slipping through his fingers. It would be his loss.

I personally don't think its right for a woman to go up to a man and say "hey, I like you, can I get your number so we can talk sometime" or " Can we go out". That's his job. If he cant find a way to put aside his shyness or, serious demeanor to get what he really wants, then he's not the man for you. That can even cause problems through out the relationship, (if you ever get into it) because he won't play his role as the man of the house. The leader of a family. That is serious stuff.


You can't walk around like this
But, if you know he really likes you, go up to him and just discreetly present yourself to him. Make friends with him, not because you think or know he likes you. I'm not saying ask him out, I'm just saying, make friends with him, let him see that your not this scary person. Do things like Go up to him every time you see him and say Hi, talk to him a bit, just to break the ice. Then you will be helping him to come up and ask you out if he likes you. If he doesn't take that step in asking you out, then he may not be that man for you.

We women, want to feel safe and protected by our man. We need to know that he's got our back, that he's gonna put his foot down when needed and show leadership. We don't say it, but we like when our man leads us. So don't stress. Do your part and God will do his.

After all, He did say "its not good for  man to be alone". 

I hope I was able to answer your question.
You know who you are

Note: Scroll all the way down to read my first couple of posts on how to find that right man of God. Check out what I did and what you can do too to find this Man God has for you.

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mrs Elsie for the clarification, I also don't like the idea of approaching a man as a woman kkkkkkk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is totally what I needed Mrs Elsie. I do not agree with approaching a man.It just doesn't seem right to me.I would love him to lead and show that his the man,you know...kkk.Its great when they take charge. About the greeting...well I hope I get the courage to do even that when the time comes.

    Thank you Mrs Elsie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...