expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, June 15, 2014

What's my complex ? (5)



  • Complex about age – Some say ‘I’m not a spring chicken anymore.’ I’m well over my marrying years, no one will want me now; I’m too old. I have an entire head of gray hair. I’m in my 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70's. Or I’m too young I cant find true love now because no one will take me seriously, I’m too young to be happy and find true love. You wonder, how can you find true love when you're getting older and older each year and everyone now a days is looking for young love. You fear you won't be able to find someone compatible to you.
As you can see in the pic above, Love can come to anyone who put's their complexes aside. Even if you are in your 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...