expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, August 12, 2013

Dedicated to:

Here you will find "Quick and easy guidelines to having a successful Christian relationship 'God's way' until marriage".
 
Dedicated to:
This blog is dedicated to everyone who is single and looking for the right one, for those who are dating and are unsure if they are with the right one, and for those who ask 'What is dating God's way ?'
 
To my cousins Jenny and Michelle who were by our (my sister and I) side and know how hard we fought to achieve our men of God. We pray that you can wait in the Lord just like we did.

I would like to thank my Mom and Dad who were always there for us when we needed them. Bishop Macedo and Bishop Francisco who were used by God to help bring to us our men of God.
 
Thank You!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...